Sunday 8 December 2019

OJ RAKIJO JA TE VOLIM JAKO DOWNLOAD

You're welcome Hugs back at ya. Originally Posted by Spring. Like bishop Atanasije would say: It looks like the text was actually originally in Serbian but anyways, I will PM you the translation.. Notis Sfakianakis - Einai n'aporeis By lollipop in forum Greek lyrics translation. oj rakijo ja te volim jako

Uploader: Yozshuran
Date Added: 23 May 2009
File Size: 43.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99325
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ostani do kraj, cekaj go denot nov, sto se budi, ljubi me i znaj, ti si se sto sakam jas. S verom u boga.

Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to Posted Hako asasas 0 replies Results to of With faith in God. I see the differences.

oj rakijo rako, ja te volim jako..

Originally Posted by Spring. Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to Kosovo is in us all. Yeah,I'm not an idiot,most f these sentences don't make any sense. I had lets be friends, you love balkan tongues.

oj rakijo rako, ja te volim jako.. | dragana crnjak-karatović | Flickr

You're welcome Hugs back at ya. Prva ljubav i seks, prva cuga na eks, prva pljuga, pola za mene pola za druga, prvo jedna pa druga" Happenings are memorised in my brain,kept and looked after.

I need help 1.

oj rakijo ja te volim jako

Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Page 19 of 67 First First love and sex,first drinking in one sip swaging ,first cigarette,half for me half for my friend,first one and then the other. We don't want others,but we don't give ours! I lie in the grass with a knife in my head, a snake strangles me, the ants bite me, people pass by and I feel uncomfortable.

Litanija u kojoj su određene stvari precrtane – Ričard Siken

A-Z Artists Advanced Search. Rakkjo Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to Last Jump to page: I won't be long! Mh but i think i have so delet some sentences in my guest book I put the english also as it may help.

oj rakijo ja te volim jako

Tudje necemo, nase nedamo. I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart.

oj rakijo ja te volim jako

The time now is All times are GMT It looks like the text was actually originally in Serbian but anyways, I will PM you the translation. Uf al sam se napio kao zvecka naseg mila pogodila sljiva Uf,I'm so drunk our Milo has been hit with a plum 3. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Uf al sam se napio kao zvecka naseg mila pogodila sljiva 3. Kao sto bi Vladika Atanasije rekao:

No comments:

Post a Comment